A student wishing to transfer from another college must follow the following:

• Complete steps of the Admission process, including payment of the non-refundable application fee.
• Request that Admissions/Registrar of all previously attended college send official transcripts directly to Harson University Students are not allowed to turn
in transcripts.
• Upon request, provide course syllabus or a college catalog to the Admission Office for use in evaluating courses completed at another institution.
• A grade of 2.0 or better was achieved.
• Payment of non-refundable fee of $85.00 for admission as stipulated in the Enrollment Agreement.

Leer másLeer menos