Leer másLeer menos
- File a completed signed and dated admission application.
- Application fee $85.00 (non-refundable) made payable to Harson University.
- Submit a copy of a valid government issued picture ID.
- Applicants to the Bachelor program must have obtained a High School degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Submit a copy of High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma).
- Submit a copy of official High School, GED, or College transcripts.
- Applicants from High-Schools out of US or with Associate’s degrees from non-US institutions of higher education are required to submit their credentials for evaluation of US equivalency by a recognized agency specialized in this activity and member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Harson University offers its programs online and in Spanish. Applicants whose native language is other than Spanish, are required to take and approve a Proprietary Proficiency Language Test.
- Payment of tuition and fees by deadline indicated on Enrollment Agreement.
- Online students must have access to the internet.
- Harson University reserves the right to deny admission to any prospective student that in their judgment poses an undue risk to the safety or security of the University and the University community.